Asmodus Minikin V3 180W Mod – Pearl Brown
Powered by dual 18650 vape batteries, the Asmodus Minikin V3 is capable of a 200W max output and utilizes the new GUX-200-UTC chipset that gives users access to a range of output modes and special features. Its 510 connection allows it to be paired with a range of tanks and rebuildable atomisers. Just like its predecessor, the Minikin V3 features a responsive touchscreen and an intuitive user interface packed within its sleek design with well thought out curvature so it fits nicely in the hand.
The Minkin 3 also offers a full Temperature Control Suite, the benefit of which is that you can use different coil wire types like Nickel and Titanium. In this mode you’ll select a maximum temperature your coils can reach, when fired the mod then regulates wattage output. When used properly this will stop the coils from overheating and delivering a potential dry hit.
- Advanced GX-200-UTC Chipset
- Dual 18650 Batteries Required (Not Included)
- Zinc-Alloy Construction
- Ergonomically Shaped Chassis
- Power Output Range (VW or Curve Mode): 5.0-200.0W
- Power Output Range (Temperature Control): 5.0-120.0W
- Operational Atomizer Resistance Range: 0.1-3.0Ω
- Temperature Control Range: 212-572°F / 100-300°C
- Crisp High Definition Full-Color Touchscreen
- Adjustable TCR and TFR Functionality
- Temperature Control Presets For Ni200, Titanium, SS316, SS317, and SS304
- User Programmable Wattage Curve Mode
- Puff Counter
- Haptic Feedback Indicates Error Message
- Integrated Accelerometer
- Upgradeable Firmware Support
- USB Type-C Firmware Upgrade and Charging Port
- Reverse Polarity, Short-Circuit, Low-Voltage, High-Resistance, Low-Resistance, ESD, Over-Charge, Overheat, and Overtime Protection
* Please note, Vape Junkies Ltd will NOT refund or replace if there is a fault using USB to charge. Vape Junkies Ltd along with most of the industry always advise not to charge batteries in a mod and to use an external battery charger.
1 in stock